Inspired Gaming UK
We are looking for an individual who enjoys being part of a team but is equally capable of working on their own initiative, is flexible and ready for a fresh exciting challenge. We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
The primary function of the role is to repair, maintain, install and commission Inspired’s market leading product range and provide telephone technical support to Inspired’s customers.
Excellent organisation, communication, and process skills, along with being highly motivated are important attributes to this role.
We offer full product training; a company vehicle that can be used for private use, and career progression opportunities. If you feel you have the right attributes to become part of a well-established company, we would love to hear from you.
• Carry out machine installations, changes and removals along with pre-wiring as and when required.
• Control and replace parts in accordance with laid down procedures.
• Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and Projects ensuring that the necessary documentation is completed.
• Attend regular business review meetings with management to discuss performance and provide feedback.
• Ensure that all administration documentation is completed and submitted in accordance with company procedures in a timely manner.
• Effective communication with all employees and customers, whether it be written or verbal.
• Promote and maintain a good relationship with customers and promote a professional company image at all times by ensuring standards of dress meets with company uniform requirements
• Ensure all company assets are safeguarded in accordance with company procedures
• Comply at all times with the Health and Safety at Work Policy
• Ensure that all company policies and procedures are understood and adhered to at all times
• To ensure company vehicle is regularly serviced and maintained and kept clean inside and out
• Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• The ability to prioritise tasks
• Excellent Customer care skills
• Self- motivated and able to work on your own initiative
• Great communicator, team worker and able to develop effective working relationships within the wider team and with Insoireds customers
• Requirement to travel within the UK, including overnight stays
• Flexibility with working hours
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.