Inspired Gaming UK
Responsibilities of the Support Agent role are fully trained on entry and include the efficient diagnosing and fix implementation of customer incidents against a service agreement. As well as effective progression of service requests, both from within the Operation and the external customer base.
The ability to work on own initiative to progress workload priorities and identify fault patterns are key to the role – along with a strong team ethic and sense of self-motivation.
• Maintaining a basic understanding of the Inspired product base to allow for efficient diagnosis and fix implementation of service incidents.
• Following diagnostic scripts to efficiently progress service incidents in accordance with customer service agreements.
• Adhering to a daily work allocation to progress service incident priorities.
• Using own initiative to identify fault trends and escalate as appropriate.
• Maintaining a close understanding of agreed Customer Service Level Agreements (SLA).
• Working closely with the 2nd Line Support team to ensure a consistent approach to incident progression and resolution.
• Flexibility with working hours (8 hour shifts between 08:00 – 22:00)
• Basic familiarity with IT
• Ability to prioritise tasks
• Strong organisational ability
• Ability to work in a pressurised environment
• Strong problem solving / trouble shooting skills
• Strong team player
• Good sense of humour
• 33 days annual leave, to include bank holidays
• Birthday Leave (An extra day off for your birthday)
• Recommend a Friend Scheme – Put forward a friend to work for us to earn a bonus (Subject to T&C’s)
• Recognition Scheme awarded each quarter and annually
• Wellbeing Initiatives
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Life Assurance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.