Inspired Gaming UK
• Delivery of virtual events to clients.
• Research and development of rendering systems, game algorithms, new technologies and new products.
• Interfacing to a variety of bet management systems using a variety of protocols.
• Re-purposing existing systems to run in new contexts.
• Participating in design and code reviews.
• Identifying and addressing performance and stability issues with the software.
• Provide 3rd line support and troubleshooting issues for live software.
• Liaising with clients and regulators.
• Commercial experience in MS Visual C++ under Windows.
• Be able to apply themselves to a wide and unpredictable range of software tasks.
• Be prepared to own the entire job, from initial analysis to release and documentation.
• Be able to switch between several concurrently active jobs.
• Strong technical background in software design patterns.
• Comfortable working under Agile principles.
• Be experienced in using version control systems – preferably SubVersion.
• Be able to design solutions that are modular, scalable and portable.
• Follow and promote software development best practices.
• Be able to work well in a team environment and communicate well with project managers, testers, developers, non-technical colleagues & clients
The following are desirable but not essential:
• An interest in sports and betting.
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.