To be the principle point of contact for all internal and external customers requiring asset management assistance.
To process Inspired owned and 3rd party stock movement transactions, across a range of Inspired owned and 3rd party locations. To investigate discrepancies and facilitate auditing in line with Company approved timelines and processes.
To follow approved process and liaise with all internal departments and external suppliers where relevant, to ensure order progression and stock management is in line with external and internal SLAs.
To be aware of internal KPIs relating to all services supported, and endeavour to achieve departmental objectives wherever possible.
To be fully conversant with relevant and applicable databases and systems
Required Skills and Experience
This competency profile does not include technical/specialist behaviours but includes a list of generic behaviours which are required by an individual at this level. Individuals at this level must provide clear evidence of behaviours demonstrated within the responsibilities/tasks outlined. At this level technical accountability for work done and decisions taken is expected. When reviewing your role, you may wish to priorities the behaviours that are considered most important to maximise performance in your job.
· Seeks information from appropriate existing sources to handle tasks, issues and problems. The sources might include: other people, manuals, websites, customer records, etc.
· Refers to higher authorities and/or established procedures and regulations when required.
· Acts promptly to meet customer needs.
· Seeks and responds positively to regular performance feedback from other people.
· Sees the need to work co-operatively with others and does so.
· Keeps others informed (e.g. colleagues, customers, management) of matters which affect them.
· Shows commitment to team goals (e.g. by actively joining in team activities/group discussions and committing to follow-up actions).
· Understanding the team’s objectives and acting accordingly.
· Supports team/group decisions even if not in complete agreement.
· Is courteous and shows consideration for the needs and feelings of others.
· Listens to the views, feelings and attitudes of others and works sensitively with them.
· Communication is delivered in a way which promotes understanding e.g. in oral communication, speed and volume are appropriate and tone, gestures and eye contact are used expressively to add meaning and emphasis.
· Uses words and phrases effectively, presenting ideas and information in a logical and well-ordered fashion so that the context is easily understandable.
· When communicating in writing demonstrates ability to compose original messages as required as well as developing routine messages from standard formats and templates using correct spelling, punctuation and grammar.
Integrity and Trust
· Be able to accept and adapt to change in policies and procedures.
· Ensure confidentiality in all aspects of business information.
Accountability and Ownership
· Seeks to ensure that customers’ needs are met in a way that is advantageous to both the organisation and customer.
What we offer you?
Cycle to work scheme
Enhanced maternity leave
Enhanced paternity leave
Discounted Gym membership
Health & wellbeing programme
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.