Inspired Gaming UK
£22,173, increasing to £22,674 after a successful 6-month probationary period.
To work within the Operational Warehouse and workshop preparation area to prepare all types of Gaming equipment ready for installation.
Main Responsibilities of the Warehouse Operative
- Fully test, clean and repair where necessary all gaming equipment.
- Ensure all equipment is fully PAT tested and complies with Health and Safety requirements.
- Configure equipment to customer specification via tablet.
- Ensure all machines have latest technical updates fitted.
- Assist with large deliveries.
- Prepare machines ready for disposal.
- Ensure all physical movements of machines are captured on the stock system.
- Ensure that work area is kept clean, tidy and free of hazards and that good housekeeping is maintained at all times.
- Report any equipment issues to Workshop Supervisor.
What we can offer you:
- 25 days of Annual Leave Plus Bank Holidays
- Career progression scheme
- Birthday Leave (An extra day off for your birthday)
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – Put forward a friend to work for us to earn a bonus (Subject to T&C’s)
- Recognition Scheme awarded each quarter and annually
- Wellbeing Initiatives
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policies
- Company pensions above statutory level
- Life Assurance
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.