$60,000.00 per annum
Inspired Entertainment Inc have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Slot Technician to join our team in North America. The role will be to support multiple Terminal Operators with Installation, troubleshooting, service and maintenance of Video Gaming Terminals.
While this role is predominantly working in Cook County and the surrounding areas of Illinois, there will be a requirement to travel and work in the other areas of Illinois, including the south of the state. As part of this role, there is a potential opportunity to travel within America & Canada in support of our expanding customer base, as well as periods working from home to offer remote support to our customers.
- Carry out & assist customers with the Installation of terminals.
- Conduct training sessions with customer technicians.
- Assist customers with investigating and resolving issues.
- Carry out software & hardware conversions in venue, and offsite within distributor/customer premises.
- Identify any ongoing trends in hardware faults, and work as part of the wider team to manage and resolve the issues.
- Produce ad hoc and detailed reportage on ongoing projects.
- Provide hardware support for trade shows within North America.
- Produce hardware manuals & videos to support the customer base.
- Produce technical bulletins for any changes to Inspired hardware & software that customers need to be aware of.
- Assist Inspired’s distributor and repair agents in the ongoing triage/repair of parts.
- Maintain a stock of parts to be able to react to any emergencies
- Work as an ambassador for Inspired Entertainment as part of the daily job function, providing excellent customer service.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with customers & suppliers
- Ensure quality and integrity at all times
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by line manager and other senior Company management
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
Required Skills and Experience
- Valid driver’s license.
- Service of electrical and/or computer equipment experience.
- Must have the ability to travel out of state and spend occasional periods away from home.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule and be expected to work at least five days/evening per week and some weekend and holiday hours.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Be able to perform all tasks with little supervision.
- Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Prior experience in the Gaming industry strongly preferred.
- Experience as a Slot Technician/Terminal Handler/Terminal Operator within the Illinois VGT Market.
- Tech bench experience would be an advantage.
- Training in the repair of electrical and/or computer equipment experience.
- Ability to drive a 26-foot box truck and pass a Department of Transportation Physical examination.
- Ability to use Forklift preferred but not essential.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to sit and stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The team member is frequently required to walk. The team member is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The team member must occasionally move up products weighing up to 130kg.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check, and, if applicable, the approval of any necessary gaming license granted by the respective gaming commission.
Annual Salary Range: DOE – $68,000
Joining Bonus ~ $3,000 ($1,000 paid on joining, $1,000 paid at 3 mos. & 6 mos.)
A Company vehicle will be provided / Full training will be provided
At Inspired we feel it’s vital that our people be well rewarded. We regularly check our salaries against other companies to make sure we’re competitive and keeping up with changes in the market. We’ll also review your basic pay every year, plus we offer extra recognition rewards. So, when you say yes to Inspired, we’ll give you access to our reward package. We’re constantly reviewing the details of the package to make sure it has everything our people want in a benefits scheme, but the things you’ll be able to enjoy currently include:
- Annual Leave – You are entitled to 20 days’ annual leave per year, plus bank holidays
- 401k – A Voluntary Safe Harbor Matching Contribution 401(k) Retirement Plan administrated by CMC Interactive, is available to all eligible employees. 100% match on the first 3% of base salary which the participant contributed, and a 50% match on the subsequent 2% of base salary which the participant contributed.
- Healthcare – UHC
- UHC Premium is a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plan which offers In-Network coverage at 100% and out-of-network coverage at 80%.
- UHC Standard offers in-network at 100% and out of network at 70% after deductible is met.
- UHC HDHP 2000 offers in-network coverage at 90% after deductible is met and out-of-network at 70% after deductible is met.
- The HDHP allows for a Health Savings Account (HAS) for all participating employees. The HSA funds can be rolled over each year or transferred to investment accounts and is funded by the employee and employer. Employer coverage is $2,000 for employee and $4,000 for Family. Employee can contribute the difference not to exceed $3,550 and $7,100 respectively. If we are asking employees to cover a portion of their benefits on the Standard plan, then we might consider offering the full lump sum for the high deductible plan for the employee. Should the employee decide to leave the company, they can take their HAS funds with them. The fund is paid upfront in October.
- Dental – MetLife Standard
- Eye – Aetna EyeMed
- Shares – From time to time we are able to offer discounted or enhanced Employee Stock Purchase Plans
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.