Do you love attention to detail? We do! All our Virtual Sport events are designed to be as life like as possible. As a tester you will need a keen eye to spot issues that most wouldn’t see. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody to help us provide the best customer experience to our clients. We want you to grow your expertise and skills with us. You will be working closely with a motivated team of Testers, Artists, Software Developers and Project Managers who work together to deliver exceptional software on time. Like to have your say and add valuable input into your work? We want to hear from you!
Fully understand the Virtual product range, the various methods of deployment and client requirements.
- Creation and housekeeping of Test Plans and Test Cases.
- Ensure that all released software is functionally complete, stable and tested in a timely manner.
- Ensure that products are of the highest quality when released.
- Hands on the testing (functional, regression, performance, usability, load testing, etc.), with a good eye for detail.
- Potential to liaise with 3rd party testing / development teams.
- Review videos of Virtual events ensuring filenames, graphics, audio, outcomes etc. are accurate.
- Assisting the QA Manager in defining the best processes and tools to perform QA tasks.
- Work with the QA Manager to ensure daily organisational activities and deliverables are met.
Technical / Business / Personal skills
- 2+ year’s system testing with experience of working in a fast-paced agile environment.
- 2+ year’s testing in a Windows environment.
- Proficient with test case management software e.g. Quality centre, Enterprise Tester, TestRail.
- Proficient with bug / issue tracking software e.g. JIRA
- Ability to work in high pressure environment on multiple active projects.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated to be able to work in the office or from home as the business requires.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Team player who can work with a diverse range of team members i.e. artists, developers, project managers.
- Methodical and able to compartmentalise tasks and follow them through to completion.
- Attention to detail and focus on accuracy.
- Degree level education.
- ISEB/ISTQB foundation level in Software testing
- 25 days of Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Birthday Leave (An extra day off for your birthday)
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – Put forward a friend to work for us to earn a bonus (Subject to T&C’s)
- Recognition Scheme awarded each quarter and annually
- Wellbeing Initiatives
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.