Inspired Gaming UK
The role will involve animating characters or animals used in our wide range of sporting and games in Maya, clean and blend motion capture data, and produce traditional key-frame animation.
Reporting to our Animation Lead and working hand in hand with our senior 3d Team, you will have plenty of creative freedom you will also be well supported enabling you to grow and expand your skills.
We are looking for a talented, creative individual, with strong animation skills and attention to detail. You will have motion capture clean up and blending experience in a similar or related environment, or at university. You will have the ability to work well within a team, or handle a project independently, working efficiently and to deadline.
In return, we offer a great working environment and work life balance, flexible start times, highly competitive salary and benefits. This role can be hybrid working at our Manchester office or home remote working. A great opportunity to work in a creative role but without the crunch culture that is common in the creative industries.
• Experience animating in Maya, particularly utilizing and blending motion capture data in the Maya Time Editor
• Experience utilizing and blending motion capture data in Motion Builder
• Experience in key-frame animation in Maya.
• Show a sound understanding of animation principles.
• Show a sound understanding of camera animation and shot composition
• Knowledge of custom bones rig building and skinning would also be advantageous.
• Knowledge of general modelling, lighting and rendering in Maya would be advantageous.
• Knowledge of tools such as 3dsmax, Adobe Photoshop, ZBrush and After Effects/Nuke/Fusion would be a plus, but not essential.
• Strong organisational skills and a good eye for detail.
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and at ease working within a team.
• Good time management skills and be capable of working to deadlines.
• Good knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel and Word
• A general knowledge/interest in sports would be beneficial
We’re constantly reviewing the details of the package to ensure it has everything our people want in a benefits scheme, but the things you can enjoy currently include:
• Holidays – You are entitled to a minimum of 25 days statutory holiday per year plus bank holidays. If you work part-time this will be pro-rated.
• Pension – We’re aware of how important it is to save for retirement. And at Inspired, we want to help you along the way, which is why we offer an excellent Defined Contribution pension plan that meets and exceeds auto-enrolment requirements.
• Life Assurance – From day one, you’ll receive life assurance coverage.
• Shares – From time-to-time we can offer discounted or enhanced Employee Stock Purchase Plans.
• Enhanced Family Leave – For many of our people, starting a family is an important part of their life journey. When you choose Inspired, you join a company that knows how important it is that you get the time to welcome your new addition, so we enhance all our family leave entitlements – Maternity, Shared Parental, Adoption and Paternity.
• Salary Sacrifice – Join one of our Salary Sacrifice schemes, cycle-to-work or pension contributions, and you could save money on tax and National Insurance.
• Recognition – At Inspired we want to acknowledge our dedicated employees. The Inspiration Awards is a recognition scheme open to all our employees, rewarding those who have gone the extra mile in embodying our Core Principles at Inspired. There is a quarterly prize awarded by the Executive Management Team as well as runner up prizes. An annual Carrington Award prize is awarded to one of the quarterly prize winners, judged by our President and Chief Operating Officer.
• Health & Well-being – At Inspired, your well-being is a top priority; we want you to be the best you can be. That is why we’ll offer you a private healthcare savings scheme with BHSF and an Employee Assistance program intended to help you, your partner or your children deal with any personal problems that might adversely impact work performance, health, and well-being. As a caring company, we try hard to accommodate family life and personal commitments and believe that goodwill is essential to a happy and productive member of the team.
• Social – Each office has a social committee that organizes company-funded events and other activities such as charity days, tuck shops, and inter-team competitions. It is important to us that you feel part of the Inspired family.
• Flexible & Hybrid Working – Where we can offer a flexible or hybrid approach to working, we do. Not all our roles can accommodate this, but we understand and value the benefits of work-life balance and autonomy. If your role can accommodate it, we believe it’s not about where you work, but more about the value that you bring.
• Birthday Leave – To celebrate your birthday, you’ll be able to take a day off work anytime during the calendar month of your birthday.
• Annual Leave Buy and Sell – You are entitled to buy and sell up to five days of holiday each year.
• Employee discounts – You’ll get access to the Benefits Website, which offers a range of discounts including entry to attractions, theme parks, shopping, gifts and holidays discounts, Corporate Perks which offers further discounts: on travel, holidays, electronics, utilities and fashion and discounts on the Warner Leisure Group of hotels.
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.