As a seasonal Arcade Host you will be outgoing, friendly, approachable and confident and have a passion for customer engagement and service. You will help to ensure every customer who comes through our venues leaves happy, providing help and advice whenever you can. Reliability and punctuality are essential, and you will need to be flexible to changing shift patterns.
Overview of the Arcade Host role.
You will be working as part of a team in a fast paced, fun environment that is open 7 days a week. You will ensure our guests are having an enjoyable time whilst making certain the machines are operational, clean and correctly merchandised.
- Listening to customer issues and resolving problems for them in a polite, helpful and efficient manner
- To ensure the arcade is clean, attractive and well merchandised.
- To ensure the arcade is a safe and welcoming place for holiday makers of all ages.
- Basic maintenance of the Arcade machines
- Assisting in the prize shop by exchanging tickets for prizes
- Passing on and reporting any relevant information to supervisors and managers
- £9.5 per hour
- Flexible working full-time and part-time positions available (depending on the site)
- Overtime in busy periods
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – Put forward a friend to work for us to earn a bonus (Subject to T&C’s)
- Uniform provided
- Use of park facilities and discounts (depending on the site)
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.