Inspired Gaming UK
Gaming sales operates in fast paced dynamic industry where no two days are the same. This is a multi-faceted role which acts as a pivotal point between external customers, members of the gaming sales team and Inspired’s internal departments. The role requires a highly motivated flexible individual that can take the initiative to ensure customer needs are met. The role holder will assist the VP of Sales and Sales Director and the wider team in a range of general duties to maximise the success of the gaming sales team.
• Ensure that sales orders and purchase orders are accurately placed on the system.
• Manage and progress chase orders onto Production schedules in commercial priority (keeping aware of the priority criteria of the business)
• Raise Rental, Lease Purchase and Content agreements, managing the end to end process with independent customers
• Liaise with the production facility to prioritise customer deliveries and communicate schedules to customers and colleagues.
• Evaluate all new and dormant account credit requests are suitable for processing by accounts and progressed chased through to set up as a new accounts.
• Maintain customer records on company’s internal systems and report any material changes in the customers business.
• Assist in the production of reports on machines sold / despatched against budget and forecast
• From time to time provide cover for other gaming sales team members
Required Skills and Experience
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as customer service skills.
• Excellent numeracy
• CRM/Sales Order Experience
• Demonstrable experience in Excel and Word software
• Knowledge of administrative record keeping practices
• The ability to build relationships at all levels
• Motivated self-starter
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and a proactive approach toward problem-solving.
• Experience of D365
• Familiarity with sales contracts and agreements
What we offer you?
• 25 days plus bank holidays
• Birthday Leave (An extra day off for your birthday)
• Recommend a Friend Scheme – Put forward a friend to work for us to earn a bonus (Subject to T&C’s)
• Recognition Scheme awarded each quarter and annually
• Wellbeing Initiatives
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Life Assurance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.