We are Inspired…Looking for Team Leader
Salary – £23,000
We’re looking for someone with a positive and can-do attitude. The successful applicant will have good communication skills and be a great team player. We want someone who seeks and responds positively to regular performance feedback to build their personal development with Inspired Gaming.
Overview of the Team Leader role.
To assist the Venue Manager with effectively managing all company assets and team within a site venue on behalf of Inspired,
- To assist your manager to train all team in order for the venue to operate professionally and profitably.
- Ensuring that all company procedures and documentation are fully completed and implemented.
- To assist your Venue Manager in the control and safeguard of all cash floats. To identify any potential areas of concern in terms of machine cash and float security.
- To always promote the correct company image, by ensuring that you and your team, together with the venue, are presented to the highest possible standard.
- To ensure that yourself and your team adhere to agreed company and site dress and appearance standards.
- Maintain effective communication with your team by conducting a daily brief before the commencement of each shift.
- To ensure that both you and your team are fully aware of health and safety regulations and ensure that all required H&S checks are conducted in your venue as required.
- To ensure that venues are opened and closed at agreed times so that maximum income is achieved for both the customer and for Inspired
- To carry out any other duties as directed by your manager.
- 33 days of Annual Leave which includes Bank Holidays
- Use of park facilities and discounts (site dependent).
- Recognition Scheme awarded each quarter and annually
- Life Assurance
- Birthday Leave (An extra day off for your birthday)
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – Put forward a friend to work for us to earn a bonus (Subject to T&C’s)
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policies
- Employee discounts
- Company pensions above statutory level
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 40 hour per week
- Including weekend and evening work
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.