The primary function of the role is to support the Product Director in identifying, testing, developing and procuring a varied and innovative portfolio of equipment for the businesses within Inspired’s Leisure division.
Excellent organisation, communication, and process skills, along with being highly motivated are important attributes to this role. Commercial awareness along with sound knowledge of FEC product are also essential.
• Create, develop and manage a product portfolio for the Leisure sector, specifically FEC equipment.
• Identify innovative equipment that excites the end user and ultimately grows company revenues.
• Prepare and manage a product testing programme of new Leisure product, with a view to continually develop and improve key pieces of equipment.
• Liaise regularly with OEM’s and UK distributors and technical to communicate required product improvements, documenting each stage of development.
• Liaise with all key stakeholders with regards to the product approval process: compliance, technical, operations, customer account management and suppliers.
• Prepare reporting on test pieces and share accordingly with suppliers, OEM’s and customer account management.
• Facilitate the product admin process in terms of placing test orders and purchase orders and returns for Leisure equipment
• Create and develop support functions and processes for each piece of procured Leisure equipment. Specifically ensuring spares packages are identified for each item and technical support information is available and communicated to the field.
• Attend regular product review meetings to discuss performance, receive and provide feedback.
• Effective communication with all employees and customers, whether it be written or verbal.
• Ensure all company assets are safeguarded in accordance with company procedures.
• To ensure the Company social responsibility policies in relation to gambling and statutory provisions of the Gambling Act 2005 and the Gambling Commission License Conditions and Codes of Practice are fully complied with at all times.
• Requirement to travel overseas occasionally along with overnight stays in the UK.
• Current Driving Licence.
• Computer skills; Word, Excel & Power Point
• Presentation skills
• Organisational skills
• Ability to develop oneself and work on one’s own initiative and be self- motivated.
• Approachable at all levels.
• Excellent work ethic.
• Flexibility with working hours.
• Ability to work within a wider operational team and contribute to discussions.
• FEC product knowledge
• Servicing of electronic or electromechanical products. For example, FEC equipment or gaming industry, office equipment etc.
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.