Company car, all business mileage (including commuting miles) is paid and can be used for personal use.
Monday to Friday
We have an exciting full time permanent opportunity within our Collections team and we’re looking for hardworking and self-motivated individuals with the drive to succeed. The successful applicant will enjoy early starts, traveling and the ability to work successfully alone. The role will involve visiting motorway service stations gaming arcades around the M4 and M40.
A normal working day will include:
- Checking hopper levels, reading meters, counting cash and reconciling these figures via a PDA device
- Updating machines as necessary, usually via a USB device
- Ensure all collection processes are followed, including ensuring all cash left on site is checked by an appropriate site representative
- Check machines are in working order and change any light bulbs as necessary.
Previous experience of working with gaming machines would be an advantage – full training is provided. In return we provide the following: National living wage employer, £19,760 per annum (18+ only)
- 33 days annual leave – you are required to work on bank holidays
- Recognition scheme awarded each quarter and annually
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – Put forward a friend to work for us to earn a bonus (Subject to T&C’s)
- Birthday Leave (An extra day off for your birthday)
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policies
- Company pensions above statutory level
Working Hours: * 40 hour per week
- Permanent role
- Monday to Friday with first collection usually at 6:00am
Please note due to the nature of the work, there is bending, kneeling, stretching and carrying of heavy cash required. Probationary bonus paid after successful completion of 6-month probationary period.
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.