• To create 2D digital graphics from initial concepts to high quality game assets.
• To create and deliver high quality animations.
• To deliver these assets to the satisfaction of the Studio Manager to a schedule and within technical specifications.
• To join in and add to the creative design process when required.
• Various other duties as required.
• Qualified to degree or similar level in Graphic Design or a related discipline.
• Excellent knowledge of 2D creation software (Illustrator, Photoshop & After Effects)
• The ability to take projects from initial briefing to delivery through a creative and considered approach.
• A real love of illustration and character design.
• A keen eye for detail with a high level of accuracy.
• Ability to respond efficiently to creative changes within a reasonable timeline.
• Must be organised, self-motivated and a team player.
• Ability to communicate with technical team members.
• Some experience of a 3D design program (3D Studio Max preferably).
• Experience of Spine.
• Knowledge of current game engine workflows.
• Knowledge of online gaming and an understanding of what makes games appealing to players.
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.