The role will have active daily involvement in writing code, and working alongside the team to prioritise tasks and deliver projects. As an entry-level role, the Junior Developer should be keen to learn and gain experience in order to further develop their career.
The key requirement is an individual who has knowledge of C++ and associated APIs, and who has real-world experience of applying the knowledge to a complex and fast-moving development environment.
· Working with other departments (art, design, production, test) to deliver high quality, graphically-rich games
· Implementing solutions which conform to architectural design and market specification
· Working within agreed timeframes and logging time spent against projects
· Engaging in project planning and estimation meetings, as directed by the Team Lead
· Following the strategy and best practices of the group
· Communicating progress and issues to the team lead in a timely manner
· Contributing to the continuous improvement of our core technologies
· Ability to demonstrate previous experience of writing code
· Ability to learn quickly
· Good communication skills
· Visual Studio
· STL / Boost
· Relevant qualification, or equivalent experience
· Experience of Agile methodologies
· Knowledge of other development languages e.g. Python, JSON
· Source Control SVN, Git experience desirable
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.