The fulfilment of machine movement requests through the preparation and installation of Gaming equipment. To install products operated by Inspired in a professional and efficient manner, across a range of Gaming sectors (LBO & Pub & Leisure). To ensure all installed equipment is left in full working order.
1. To ensure any cash transfers are completed in accordance with Inspired policy and all cash is fully accounted for.
2. To liaise with site manager re demonstration of equipment.
3. Fully test and repair where necessary all equipment prior to completion.
4. To leave equipment fully secure and to comply with Health and Safety requirements.
5. Complete a PDA sign off record for all jobs completed.
6. There will be a requirement to drive a 3.5 tonne, Tail Lift vehicle.
7. To ensure all machines and equipment is secured in vehicle during transit.
8. Ensure vehicle is locked and secure when unattended.
9. To ensure compliance of Inspired policy regarding vehicle care, maintenance and cleanliness.
10. To report all vehicle defects and service requirements to supervisor.
11. Involves significant amount of manual handling activities.
Required Skills and Experience
This competency profile does not include technical/specialist behaviours but includes a list of generic behaviours which are required by an individual at this level. Individuals at this level must provide clear evidence of behaviours demonstrated within the responsibilities/tasks outlined. At this level technical accountability for work done and decisions taken is expected. When reviewing your role, you may wish to priorities the behaviours that are considered most important to maximise performance in your job.
• Seeks information from appropriate existing sources to handle tasks, issues and problems. The sources might include: other people, manuals, customer records, etc.
• Refers to higher authorities and/or established procedures and regulations when required.
• Acts promptly to meet customer needs.
• Seeks and responds positively to regular performance feedback from other people.
• Sees the need to work co-operatively with others and does so.
• Keeps others informed (e.g. colleagues, customers, management) of matters which affect them.
• Shows commitment to team goals (e.g. by actively joining in team activities/group discussions and committing to follow-up actions).
• Understanding the team’s objectives and acting accordingly.
• Supports team/group decisions even if not in complete agreement.
• Is courteous and shows consideration for the needs and feelings of others.
• Listens to the views, feelings and attitudes of others and works sensitively with them.
Integrity and Trust
• Be able to accept and adapt to change in policies and procedures.
• Ensure confidentiality in all aspects of business information.
Accountability and Ownership
• Seeks to ensure that customers’ needs are met in a way that is advantageous to both the organisation and customer.
• Delivery, Service or Installation of electronic equipment
• Experience of Gaming Machines would be beneficial
• A flexible team player, with a ‘can do’ attitude,
• Able to work under pressure
• Multi-Task Orientated
• Have a genuine interest in working with and helping customers
• Be well presented, polite, tactful and friendly
• To comply with all Health and Safety policies and regulations in the performance of the duties of the post.
• To carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function commensurate with the level of responsibility of the post.
• Current Driving License
• GCSE standard of education
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.