Inspired is looking for a mid level digital artist with a minimum of 3 years of relative industry experience. This artist will need to have strong illustration skills along with a solid grasp of layout and UI design. They will often be required to work collaboratively with other artists so solid communication skills are a must. The ideal candidate will have a strong portfolio showing experience in both concept art and fully rendered game design. They will also be self-motivated and have a keen eye for quality.
This position will be reporting to the Head of Art and Animation.
Experience in 3D and 2D animation applications would be a plus. Experience in iGaming would also be a plus but is not required.
Please note that applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
Pay will be based off level of experience.
• Develop and own a visual game concept from conception to final delivery
• Work unsupervised and show strong self-motivation
• Deliver a high-quality artistic look and feel to the games being produced
• Work with the Head of Art and Animation to help push the quality of the game design
• Adhere to established UX and graphical standards
• Mentor junior member of the team
Required Skills and Experience
• Technical proficiency in the relevant creation tools e.g., Photoshop, After Effects
• A strong portfolio that demonstrates the ability to work in a wide variety of visual styles
• The ability to work in a team environment whilst both giving and taking feedback on various projects
• The drive and ability to own a project and take it through to final delivery
• Show a degree of flexibility towards working hours, from time to time, in order to meet production deadlines
• 3D and 2D animation experience working in programs such as After Effect, Maya, 3DS Max and Spine
• A passion for games and an understanding of what makes a game visually appealing and fun to play
• Experience working in iGaming
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.