The Graphic Artist is responsible for working collaboratively with the Development and Design teams to deliver the creative vision to the required quality, on time and on budget.
Although they will report to the Head of Art and Animation and be expected to meet his/her quality standards, their day to day priorities will be managed by the Game Producers who are managing the delivery of the game.
• To create game assets in 2D
• To story board animations and then create those animations
• To follow the graphical style and theme to ultimately deliver the creative vision of the Design team
• To deliver the art quality required by the Head of Art and Animation
• Create concept art and participate in the Design process as required
• To adhere to the UX and graphical standards as specified by Design
• To develop an understanding and empathy for games so that production art, UXs and animation is “correct first time”
• A good degree or a minimum of 5 years experience in a commercial art creation role
• A strong portfolio and ability to demonstrate that ability as part of the interview process
• Technical expertise in the tools used to create the Production artwork e.g. Photoshop, After Effects
• The ability to draw and illustrate
• To be able to demonstrate a collaborative team approach
• To show a degree of flexibility towards working hours, from time to time, in order to meet production deadlines
• 3D Expertise
• Spine Expertise
• A passion for games and an understanding of what makes a game visually appealing and fun to play
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.