- To create game assets in 2D
- To story board animations and then create those animations
- To follow the graphical style and theme to ultimately deliver the creative vision of the Design team
- To deliver the art quality required by the Head of Art and Animation
- Create concept art and participate in the Design process as required
- To adhere to the UX and graphical standards as specified by Design
- To develop an understanding and empathy for games so that production art, UXs and animation is “correct first time”
Required Skills and Experience
- A good degree or a minimum of 5 years experience in a commercial art creation role
- A strong portfolio and ability to demonstrate that ability as part of the interview process
- Technical expertise in the tools used to create the production artwork e.g. Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator
- The ability to draw and illustrate, specifically digital painting
- To be able to demonstrate a collaborative team approach
- To show a degree of flexibility towards working hours, from time to time, in order to meet production deadlines
We’ll be extra impressed if you have:
- Previous experience within the Games Industry
- A good eye for form, colour and layout
- Ability to self reflect and to find ways for constant improvement
- 3D Expertise
- Spine Expertise
- A passion for games and an understanding of what makes a game visually appealing and fun to play
- An understanding of Remote Desktop services, and other remote working solutions
Make an impact in Gaming from Day One
At Inspired Entertainment, we don’t want our software to be good. Instead, we’re committed to making our games and entertainment products utterly superb, while also delivering world class performance and reliability to our customers. That’s why you’ll need to be enthusiastic about both technology and maintaining high standards if you want to join our team.
The day to day responsibilities of this role will include: working collaboratively with the Development and Design teams to deliver the creative vision to the highest quality, on time and on budget
You will report to the Head of Art and Animation and be expected to work collaboratively with the Game Production team.
At Inspired, we feel it’s vital that our people are rewarded. We regularly compare our salaries against other companies to ensure we’re competitive and aligned with the market. We’ll also review your basic pay every year.
So, when you say yes to Inspired, we’ll give you access to our reward package.
We’re constantly reviewing the details of the package to ensure it has everything our people want in a benefits scheme, but the things you can enjoy currently include:
Holidays – You are entitled to a minimum of 25 days statutory holiday per year plus bank holidays. If you work part-time this will be pro-rated.
Pension – We’re aware of how important it is to save for retirement. And at Inspired, we want to help you along the way, which is why we offer an excellent Defined Contribution pension plan that meets and exceeds auto-enrolment requirements.
Life Assurance – From day one, you’ll receive life assurance coverage.
Shares – From time-to-time we are able to offer discounted or enhanced Employee Stock Purchase Plans.
Enhanced Family Leave – For many of our people, starting a family is an important part of their life journey. When you choose Inspired, you join a company that knows how important it is that you get the time to welcome your new addition, so we enhance all of our family leave entitlements – Maternity, Shared Parental, Adoption and Paternity.
Salary Sacrifice – Join one of our Salary Sacrifice schemes, cycle-to-work or pension contributions, and you could save money on tax and National Insurance.
Recognition – At Inspired we want to acknowledge our dedicated employees. The Inspiration Awards is a recognition scheme open to all our employees, rewarding those who have gone the extra mile in embodying our Core Principles at Inspired. There is a quarterly prize awarded by the Executive Management Team as well as runner up prizes. An annual Carrington Award prize is awarded to one of the quarterly prize winners, judged by our President and Chief Operating Officer.
Health & Well-being – At Inspired, your well-being is a top priority; we want you to be the best you can be. That is why we’ll offer you a private healthcare savings scheme with BHSF and an Employee Assistance program intended to help you, your partner or your children deal with any personal problems that might adversely impact work performance, health, and well-being. As a caring company, we try hard to accommodate family life and personal commitments and believe that goodwill is essential to a happy and productive member of the team.
Social – Each office has a social committee that organizes company-funded events and other activities such as charity days, tuck shops, and inter-team competitions. It is important to us that you feel part of the Inspired family.
Flexible & Hybrid Working – Where we can offer a flexible or hybrid approach to working, we do. Not all our roles can accommodate this, but we understand and value the benefits of work-life balance and autonomy. If your role can accommodate it, we believe it’s not about where you work, but more about the value that you bring.
Birthday Leave – To celebrate your birthday, you’ll be able to take a day off work anytime during the calendar month of your birthday.
Annual Leave Buy and Sell – You are entitled to buy and sell up to five days of holiday each year.
Employee discounts – You’ll get access to the Benefits Website, which offers a range of discounts including entry to attractions, theme parks, shopping, gifts and holidays discounts, Corporate Perks which offers further discounts: on travel, holidays, electronics, utilities and fashion and discounts on the Warner Leisure Group of hotels.
For more information about Inspired:
Gender Pay Gap info: https://careers.inseinc.com/genderpaygap/
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.