The primary function of this role is to oversee the game delivery process, from conceptual design through to successful handover for release, across designated markets.
Working with the relevant internal and/or external teams, to ensure an agreed pipeline of games are delivered on time, and within budget, meeting the requirements of the Market, Product and Compliance teams, as defined by the Content Roadmap, with quality being championed at every stage.
A working knowledge of both technical standards and social responsibility will be integral to successful game delivery.
The Game Producer must be highly organised and able to manage competing priorities, have good attention to detail and be skilled at building and maintaining relationships both internally and externally.
Primary Responsibilities – 1st Party
• Working cross-functionally with the in-house Development, Graphics, Games Design and Test teams, to deliver games for release in-line with road-mapped expectations.
• Maintaining momentum and quality at each stage of the game delivery cycle, including influencing the allocation of resource across the Development, Art and Test functions.
Primary Responsibilities – 3rd Party
• Working with external developers and our internal integration test team, to deliver games for release in-line with road-mapped expectations
• Smoke testing of games on receipt to ensure suitability for test, and managing 3rd party delivery to expected levels of quality at every stage in the development and game delivery cycle.
Primary Responsibilities – Generic
• Creation and ownership of game delivery plans, incorporating specific milestones to protect and ensure adherence to committed delivery date.
• Identification of risks to committed roadmap delivery dates, mitigation planning and escalation to relevant and interested parties, where relevant e.g. Market, external test houses, certification bodies etc.
• Review of all issues identified across the game delivery cycle, determining risk and relevance for onward communication to games developers.
• Working with Market Product Directors to ensure game production is aligned with strategic and visual specification as agreed at gate one.
• Obtaining and recording of all approvals across the game development and delivery cycle, culminating in proposal of game for release and presentation at gate handover.
• Packaging and publishing of content for delivery to test and ultimately release.
• Liaising with Account, Market, Finance and Platform development teams, answering day to day queries relevant to game delivery.
• Ownership of administrative duties relating to engaging products or services relevant to the content delivery cycle.
• To understand and work towards becoming an expert in functional and game design market requirements.
• Processing and delivery of non-roadmapped game update and conversion requests, minimising disruption to scheduled load, and meeting market expectations.
• Collation of data and information related to the game delivery process, in order to produce accurate metrics and SLA reporting.
• Follow the company’s project standards, including adherence to the Gate process, contribution to the continuous improvement of project processes and documentation.
• Undertake any reasonable duties requested by line management. This may mean some work not normally associated with the role, and outside of normal hours of work.
• Highly organised with a keen interest in Project Management
• An excellent communicator with a keen eye for detail, and the ability to communicate with people working at different levels and functions within the organisation.
• Ability to understand and interpret functional specifications and technical documentation.
• Methodical, systematic and disciplined approach to personal work streams.
• Ability to prioritise a high workload, manage own deadlines, and the ability to multi-task effectively under pressure, without compromising on quality.
• Self-motivated, able to relate to individuals at all levels with a confident and flexible approach to any given working environment.
• Be able to accept and adapt to change in priorities, policies and procedures.
• Seeks to ensure that customers’ needs are met in a way that is advantageous to both the organisation and customer.
• Ability to think outside the box.
• General IT knowledge, confidence and literacy (ability to use MS Office, able to install software, copy files, etc.).
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Systems knowledge in an IT focused environment.
• Experience of working in either a game development or test, environment, team or function.
• An understanding of gaming regulations, and the impact on game testing and release.
• Previous project management experience
• Previous industry experience and / or experience within a similar role would be advantageous.
• Knowledge of technology that is installed in gaming terminals.
• Current Passport, valid for 2 years before expiry.
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.