Inspired Gaming (UK)
The primary function of the role is to repair, maintain and install all types of equipment in LBO, Gaming and Public house establishments to the required Company and customer standards.
It is essential for the Engineer to understand the products serviced by the company and
to apply this knowledge to achieve the most efficient incident resolution. In addition, the engineer must have a strong understanding of Field Services operational processes and procedures.
Excellent organisation, communication, and process skills, along with being highly motivated are important attributes to this role. Field Services is a fast-paced environment driven by high customer expectations. The Field Service Engineer is expected to provide a high level of customer care and to be able to achieve all key performance targets.
• Ensure personal understanding of Tier along with CPL and to fully engage in the Tier process. (Employee development and training programme)
• Carry out the effective repair of equipment in LBO, Gaming and Public house establishments to the required quality standards.
• Ensure that at all times the response to service calls are within the SLA targets as laid down by the company/customer.
• Carry out machine installations, changes and removals along with pre-wiring as and when required.
• Control and replace parts in accordance with laid down procedures.
• Attend regular business review meetings with field management to discuss performance and provide feedback.
• Ensure that all administration documentation is completed and submitted in accordance with company procedures in a timely manner.
• Service and maintenance are provided to our customers on a seven-day basis. All engineers will be required to work on shift rotas to suit our business and customer requirements. Changes to the shift rotas will occur from time to time. There will be a requirement to provide additional cover on service rotas as required to cover holidays and absence.
• Effective communication with all employees and customers, whether it be written or verbal.
• Promote and maintain a good relationship with customers and promote a professional company image at all times by ensuring standards of dress meets with company uniform requirements.
• Ensure all company assets are safeguarded in accordance with company procedures.
• Comply at all times with the Health and Safety at Work Policy.
• Ensure that all company policies and procedures are understood and adhered to at all times.
• To ensure company Vehicle is regularly serviced and maintained and kept clean inside and out.
• Carry out Portable Appliance Tests, Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and Projects ensuring that the necessary documentation is completed.
• To ensure the Company social responsibility policies in relation to gambling and statutory provisions of the Gambling Act 2005 and the Gambling Commission License Conditions and Codes of Practice are fully complied with at all times.
Required Skills and Experience
• Good General Education.
• Current Driving Licence.
• Problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to prioritise tasks.
• Excellent Customer care skills.
• Ability to develop oneself and work on one’s own initiative and be self- motivated.
• Approachability at all levels of staff and management.
• Sense of humour and ability to achieve the right balance between hard work and social needs.
• Occasional requirement to travel, including overnight stays.
• Flexibility with working hours.
• Ability to work within a wider operational team & fully contribute to management discussions.
• Leadership and coaching skills.
• Adept at solving problems.
• Servicing of electronic or electromechanical products. For example, gaming industry, office equipment etc.
• Experience in networking and network products.
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.