Inspired Gaming UK
Field Service Operative/Engineer
Salary: £22,741 – £28,000
A further payment of a 1k probationary bonus and 1k after 1 years’ service.
Are you looking for a fresh challenge?
If you enjoy using your own initiative and working as part of a team, we want to hear from you for our Field Service Engineer roles. You will be traveling around to different customer sites and meeting new people and building relationships. The role includes the repair and maintenance of a variety of equipment located in pub, leisure, bingo and high street betting office locations.
We’re looking for enthusiastic, flexible, hardworking individuals with the drive to succeed, to become key members in our field workforce, where we welcome applicants of all genders. We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
The successful applicant will receive a 1k on completion of a 6-month probationary period, a further bonus payment of 1k will be made after 1 years’ service.
We offer full product training; a company vehicle that can be used for private use, and a career progression scheme. If you feel you have the right attributes to become part of a well-established company, we would love to hear from you.
- Company vehicle is provided which can be used for personal use
- 33 days of Annual Leave including Bank Holidays
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – Put forward a friend to work for us to earn a bonus (Subject to T&C’s)
- Recognition Scheme awarded each quarter and annually
- Wellbeing Initiatives
- Birthday Leave (An extra day off for your birthday)
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policies
- Employee discounts
- Life Assurance
- Company pensions above statutory level
The role will involve working on a rota basis to include weekend work up to 40 hrs per week.
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.