Location – Peterborough, A1(M). Junction 17. Must have own transport.
Flexible shift rota over a 7-day week.
Joining us as a Customer Service Assistant you will play an integral part in the day to day running of the venue by ensuring the customer is at the forefront of all you do. You will:
- Support the day-to-day operation of an adult gaming centre
- Support and ensure cash management and collections are managed accurately and in accordance with company procedures.
- Check all customers are conforming to all Gambling Commission legislation
- Always maintain the highest standards for machines and venue.
- Help with relief cover for our other venues on occasion.
We’re looking for someone with a positive and can-do attitude, who has good communication skills, approachable and alert. Experience is preferred but not essential as full training is provided.
What we offer you:
- 33 days of Annual Leave including Bank Holidays
- Birthday Leave (An extra day off for your birthday)
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – Put forward a friend to work for us to earn a bonus (Subject to T&C’s)
- Recognition Scheme awarded each quarter and annually
- Life Assurance
- Company pensions above statutory level
- Employee Assistance Programme
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.