Inspired Gaming UK
Due to the ongoing expansion of Inspired Entertainment this exciting new role has been created to help assist our entry into and ongoing presence within North American markets.
The role is an excellent opportunity for someone in the early stages of their compliance career who is looking to develop their skills and experience. It is not necessary for applicants to have prior experience of dealing with North American jurisdictions as full training and support will be provided.
It is likely there will be opportunities for career advancement within the small but growing Compliance team at Inspired as the business moves into more newly regulated markets.
The role which will sit within the Legal and Compliance Team offers the opportunity for flexible working arrangements including work from home.
• Keep up to date with regulatory situation and monitor for changes in regulations and assess their impact on existing and future activities
• Assist with applications/renewal of licenses
• Liaise with commercial teams to assess the viability of new products and markets
• Find opportunities to introduce Inspired’s products into newly opened regulatory markets and advise the business accordingly
• Work with regulators to maintain Inspired’s licences and ensure compliance with all relevant legal and regulatory standards
• Liaise with regulatory authorities and assist with reporting, consultation responses and other adhoc requests
• Assist with the completion of formal regulatory audits
• Work with technical teams to help define the technical requirements needed in all jurisdictions
• Deal with our B2B and B2C customers to help them achieve compliant use of Inspired products
• 2+ years’ experience in a compliance role within the gambling industry. Working with an operator, supplier, test lab or regulator.
• Ability to interpret gambling legislation
• Ability to work independently and make risk-based decisions
• Technical understanding of online gambling products
• Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering and auditing
• Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
• Previous iGaming experience
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.