This is a full time, permanent role.
Salary: £19,760 + Company Car
Middlesbrough, Stockton and Hartlepool area
We have an exciting full time permanent opportunity within our Collections team and we’re looking for hardworking and self-motivated individuals with the drive to succeed. The successful applicant will enjoy early starts, traveling and the ability to work successfully alone. Previous experience of working with gaming machines would be an advantage; however, we provide full training. The role will involve visiting pubs, hotels, bowling alleys and leisure establishments to empty amusement machines.
Overview of the Collector role:
- Checking hopper levels, reading meters, counting cash and reconciling these figures via a PDA device
- Updating machines as necessary, usually via a USB device
- Ensure all collection processes are followed, including ensuring all cash left on site is checked by an appropriate site representative
- Banking at the end of each working day as required
- Company car is provided which can be used for personal use
- 25 days of Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – Put forward a friend to work for us to earn a bonus (Subject to T&C’s)
- Recognition Scheme awarded each quarter and annually
- Birthday Leave (An extra day off for your birthday)
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policies
- Employee discounts
- Company pensions above statutory level
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 40 hour per week
- Permanent role
- Monday to Friday with first collection usually at 6:00am
Please note due to the nature of the work, there is bending, kneeling, stretching and carrying of heavy cash required.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.