We are Inspired…Looking for an Assistant Arcade Manager
We are looking for an Assistant Arcade Manager who has a positive can-do attitude with excellent communication skills to support the Arcade Manager in the day to day running of a busy arcade. The main function of this role is to oversee the team and ensure the business operations run smoothly. Moreover, you need to be able to handle customer queries and grievances in a professional manner, escalating where necessary.
Overview of the Assistant Arcade Manager role.
• Organising team schedules, including booking holidays and managing sick leave.
• Handling cash securely.
• Support with recruitment and training.
• Evaluating employee performance.
• Supporting your team when there are staff shortages or absences.
• Be compliant with company policies and procedures, including health and safety regulations.
• Guarantee high and consistent standards of customer service.
• Manage various department specific initiatives, ensuring these are completed within the scope, time, and budget.
• Initiating and driving marketing efforts and informing partners and employees about promotions.
• Applying knowledge of emerging and consistent trends to inform purchase and inventory decisions.
• 33 days of Annual Leave which includes Bank Holidays
• Use of park facilities and discounts (site dependent).
• Life Assurance
• Birthday Leave (An extra day off for your birthday)
• Recommend a Friend Scheme – Put forward a friend to work for us to earn a bonus (Subject to T&C’s)
• Enhanced Family Friendly Policies
• Employee discounts
• Company pensions above statutory level
• Employee Assistance Programme
• 40 hour per week
• Including weekend and evening work
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.