We are looking for an Assistant Arcade Manager who has a positive can-do attitude with excellent communication skills to support the Arcade Manager in the day to day running of a busy arcade. The main function of this role is to oversee the team and ensure the business operations run smoothly. Moreover, you need to be able to handle customer queries and grievances in a professional manner, escalating where necessary.
Overview of the Assistant Arcade Manager role
- Organising team schedules, including booking holidays and managing sick leave.
- Handling cash securely.
- Support the Arcade Manager with recruitment and training.
- Supporting your team when there are staff shortages or absences.
- Guarantee high and consistent standards of customer service.
- Manage various department specific initiatives, ensuring these are completed within the scope, time, and budget.
- Applying knowledge of emerging and consistent trends to inform purchase and inventory decisions.
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Birthday Leave (extra day off for your birthday)
- Recommend a friend scheme – put forward a friend to work for us to earn a bonus (subject to T&C’s)
- Recognition scheme awarded each quarter and annually
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- 40 hour per week
- Including weekend and evening work
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.