We are Inspired…Looking for an Arcade Service Operative
We’re looking for someone with a positive and can-do attitude, who has good communication skills and customer focus. The successful applicant will be a great team
player, but equally capable of working on their own initiative. The role includes repairing amusement equipment situated in different customer premises. As well as carrying out maintenance and investigating technical updates. You will be monitoring machine performance ensuring machines operate to their maximum potential.
May include weekend and evening work.
What we can offer you
• 33 days of Annual Leave which includes Bank Holidays
• Use of park facilities and discounts (site dependent).
• Birthday Leave (An extra day off for your birthday)
• Recommend a Friend Scheme – Put forward a friend to work for us to earn a bonus (Subject to T&C’s)
• Recognition Scheme awarded each quarter and annually
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Enhanced Family Friendly Policies
• Employee discounts
• Company pensions above statutory level
• Life Assurance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.