Inspired Gaming UK
Arcade Relief Manager, with some servicing and engineering responsibilities – Starting at £24,990 depending on experience. Salary increase opportunity after successful completion of 6-month probationary period.
Company vehicle is provided which can be used for personal use along with other company benefits.
Location – Fieldbased role, based around the M25 and A1. Covering around Peterborough and Stevenage areas.
We have an exciting opportunity within our Motorway Service team and we’re looking for someone with a positive and can-do attitude, who has good communication skills, assertive and self-motivated. The successful applicant will be organised and effective problem solver and decision maker. Proven experience within a venue/multi-site environment and within the leisure/hospitality/gaming industry will be beneficial along with understanding of gaming legislation and compliance.
The role of a Fieldbased Arcade Relief Manager is to control the day-to-day operation of licensed Gaming Venues, a main part of this role is maintaining, repairing, and servicing machines and ensure they are kept in excellent working order. Full training on engineer duties will be provided.
The main duties include but are not restricted to ensuring that: –
- Budgeted targets are achieved
- Venue and staff are always compliant in line with Gambling Commission guidelines
- Ensure all cash handling policy and procedures are always followed and carried out
- Company operating standards are adhered to
- Cost controls are met
- Human resources are effectively managed
- Staff are supervised and managed correctly in all areas
- Rota management, ensuring the venue is always covered, during operational manning hours
- Physical and personal security is maintained
- Adhere to all company health and safety practices and procedures
- To ensure day to day control of an adult gaming centre.
- Exception levels are minimised and reported weekly to management
- Excellent customer relations are built and maintained
- Complete weekly collections and finalise all banking’s in full
- 33 days of Annual Leave including Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Birthday Leave (An extra day off for your birthday)
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – Put forward a friend to work for us to earn a bonus (Subject to T&C’s)
- Recognition Scheme awarded each quarter and annually
- Wellbeing Initiatives
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policies
- Employee discounts
- Company pensions above statutory level
- Life Assurance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
40 hour per week permanent role including weekend work.
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.