We are looking for a hands-on manager to run our busy amusement arcade. We’re looking for someone with a positive and can-do attitude, who has good communication skills and customer focus. Someone who has interest in the industry with previous general management experience. We want someone who seeks and responds positively to regular performance feedback to build their personal development with Inspired Gaming.
Overview of the Arcade Manager role
- To effectively manage all company assets and employees in our resorts sector.
- Responsible for maintaining and growing machine density.
- Regular planning applications for new site and active retention of all existing locations.
- To grow profitability by improving the income margins to achieve targets and budget.
- To provide the highest standard of operation and liaise closely with site management to develop business and maintain longevity of contract.
- 33 days of Annual Leave which includes Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Birthday Leave (An extra day off for your birthday)
- Recognition Scheme awarded each quarter and annually
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – Put forward a friend to work for us to earn a bonus (Subject to T&C’s)
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policies
- Employee discounts
- Company pensions above statutory level
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 40 hour per week
- Including weekend work
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.