Inspired Gaming UK
Arcade Cash Collection Driver
Competitive salary plus £1000 probationary bonus* and £1000 after 1 years’ service.
Company car, all business mileage (including commuting miles) is paid and can be used for personal use.
Monday to Friday
We have an exciting full time permanent opportunity within our Collections team and we’re looking for hardworking and self-motivated individuals with the drive to succeed. The successful applicant will enjoy early starts, traveling and the ability to work successfully alone. The role will involve visiting pubs, hotels, bowling alleys and leisure establishments to empty amusement machines.
A normal working day will include:
- Checking hopper levels, reading meters, counting cash and reconciling these figures via a PDA device
- Updating machines as necessary, usually via a USB device
- Ensure all collection processes are followed, including ensuring all cash left on site is checked by an appropriate site representative
- Banking at the end of each working day as required
Previous experience of working with gaming machines would be an advantage – full training is provided. In return we provide the following:
- National living wage employer, £19,760 per annum (18+ only)
- 25 days of Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Recognition scheme awarded each quarter and annually
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – Put forward a friend to work for us to earn a bonus (Subject to T&C’s)
- Birthday Leave (An extra day off for your birthday)
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policies
- Company pensions above statutory level
- 40 hour per week
- Permanent role
- Monday to Friday with first collection usually at 6:00am
Please note due to the nature of the work, there is bending, kneeling, stretching and carrying of heavy cash required.
*Probationary bonus paid after successful completion of 6-month probationary period.
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.