Inspired Gaming UK
This is an exciting time to be working at Inspired Entertainment. The Digital business continues to grow year on year, entering new exciting, regulated, international markets, whilst capitalising on solid business relationships in existing markets. We create products that are very much in demand.
With great scope for career progression, the successful candidate will be proactive, organised, eager to learn and keen to develop commercially by capitalising on the tools available to them, within a dynamic and supportive working environment. In exchange we offer flexibility, remote working and room for you to grow. As an entry level account management role, this position would suit someone who has a background in customer service and those with experience within the broader gaming industry will be given particular consideration.
The Account Support Executive will work alongside internal & external operations teams to help administer, service, grow and cultivate the Interactive business. In addition, they will be the day to day contact for a portfolio of smaller online casino operators with the opportunity to grow into a full Account Manager at a later stage.
With huge potential to develop strong growth by having a focused eye on service relationship management, the role holder will be responsible for managing and proactively growing the accounts for whom they are responsible for.
An excellent communicator, in addition, the Account and Support Executive will be the key operational contact for internal stakeholders, dynamically leading the operational and marketing support administration for the wider Account Management team, seamlessly onboarding new clients, supporting game testing, and owning the new game release planning, execution & overall content management processes.
• Instigate, develop and maintain a strong framework of key internal relationships. Working closely with the Head of Interactive Operations, be the point of liaison between Support, Marketing, Game Delivery & Account Management teams for troubleshooting and seamless game delivery.
• Administer and provide customers & internal stakeholders with updated new product collateral to support games launches and new product initiatives.
• Work closely with project management, product delivery and support teams ensuring customers expectations are constantly managed. Provide customers with updated product and content development and pipeline plans.
• Working with the head of Interactive Operations take responsibility for onboarding new clients via existing aggregators in existing markets to the Inspired family, being the main point of contact until the customer is live.
• Deputising for other Account Managers when necessary.
• Assist the Head of Commercial Development in general duties to maximise the success of the Mid-Market and wider interactive commercial team.
• Undertaking general administrative duties to support the team, preparing periodic reports, efficient maintenance of team information including maintenance of the games release communications with all customers and support for wider games team issues.
• Regular testing of Inspired games on customer sites and reporting any issue to relevant stakeholders.
• To retain and maximize revenues from the existing Mid-Market customer base through the selling of Inspired’s Digital products and account optimisation.
• Identify growth opportunities within the customer and partnership base to deliver on growth strategies, ensuring game content is released on time to as wide a base as possible.
• Consistently maintain account development plans for each of the accounts for which they are responsible for and ensure game content is released on time to as wide a base as possible.
• Assist customers with any daily queries they may have regarding products, procedures, technical aspects (with the support of senior members of the team as required).
• Be proactive in self- development to gain ongoing understanding of other iGaming markets, keeping up with all developments from our competitors.
• Working with more senior members to develop a working understanding of our customers markets and betting channels.
This competency profile does not include technical/specialist behaviours but includes a list of generic behaviours which are required by an individual at this level. Individuals at this level must provide clear evidence of behaviours demonstrated within the responsibilities/tasks outlined. At this level technical accountability for work done and decisions taken is expected. When reviewing your role you may wish to priorities the behaviours that are considered most important to maximise performance in your job.
• Seeks information from appropriate existing sources to handle tasks, issues and problems. The sources might include: other people, manuals, websites, customer records, etc.
• Refers to higher authorities and/or established procedures and regulations when required.
• Acts promptly to meet customer needs.
• Seeks and responds positively to regular performance feedback from other people.
• Sees the need to work co-operatively with others and does so.
• Keeps others informed (eg. colleagues, customers, management) of matters which affect them.
• Shows commitment to team goals (e.g. by actively joining in team activities/group discussions and committing to follow-up actions).
• Understanding the teams objectives and acting accordingly.
• Supports team/group decisions even if not in complete agreement.
• Is courteous and shows consideration for the needs and feelings of others.
• Listens to the views, feelings and attitudes of others and works sensitively with them.
• Communication is delivered in a way which promotes understanding.
• Presenting ideas and information in a logical and well-ordered fashion so that the context is easily understandable.
• When communicating in writing, demonstrates ability to compose original messages as required as well as developing routine messages from standard formats and templates using correct spelling, punctuation and grammar.
What we offer you?
Cycle to work scheme
Enhanced maternity leave
Enhanced paternity leave
Discounted Gym membership
Health & wellbeing programme
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.