At Inspired we feel it’s vital that our people are well rewarded. We regularly check our salaries against other companies to make sure we’re competitive and keeping up with changes in the market. We’ll also review your basic pay every year, plus we offer extra recognition rewards to recognise individual achievements via our Edgy Scheme.
So, when you say yes to Inspired, we’ll give you access to our reward package. We’re constantly reviewing the details of the package to make sure it’s got everything our people want in a benefits scheme, but the things you’ll be able to enjoy currently include:
- Employee discounts – You’ll get access to the Benefits Website which offers a range of discounts including entry to attractions, theme parks, shopping, gifts and holidays discounts, Corporate Perks which offers further discounts on travel, holidays, electronics, utilities and fashion and discounts on the Warner Leisure Group of hotels.
- Holidays – You are entitled to a minimum of 25 days’ statutory holiday per year plus bank holidays. Obviously, if you work part-time this will be pro-rated.
- Bonus – When we do well financially, we want our people to feel the benefit too. So, we have a discretionary bonus approach that rewards our employees for helping us to reach our goals.
- Pension – Nowadays, we’re all aware of how important it is to save for our retirement. At Inspired, we want to help you along the way. This is why we offer an excellent Defined Contribution pension plan via Standard Life, that meets and exceeds auto-enrolment regulations.
- Life Assurance – From day one, you’ll receive life assurance cover to the value of two times your annual pensionable salary.
- Shares – from time to time we are able to offer discounted or enhanced Employee Stock Purchase Plans.
- Salary Sacrifice – Join one of our Salary Sacrifice schemes, covering childcare vouchers, and cycle to work and pension contributions and you could save money on tax and National Insurance.
- Heath & Wellbeing – At Inspired your wellbeing is a big priority, and we want you to be the best you can be. That’s why we’ll offer you private healthcare savings scheme with BHSF and an Employee Assistance program intended to help you, your partner or your children deal with any personal problems that might adversely impact work performance, health, and wellbeing. As a caring company, we try hard to accommodate family life and personal commitments and believe that goodwill is essential to a happy and productive employee.
- Social – Each office has a social committee who organise company funded Christmas and Summer parties and other actives such as charity days, tuck shops and inter-team competitions – it is important to us that you feel part of the Inspired family.
- Flexible Working – Where we can offer a flexible approach to working, we do. Not all of our roles can accommodate this, but we understand the benefits of work-life balance.
- Birthday Leave – To celebrate your birthday, you’ll be able to take a day off work anytime during the calendar month of your birthday.
- Annual Leave Buy and Sell – You are entitled to buy and sell up to five days of holiday each year.