To work within the Gaming workshop preparation area to prepare all types of Gaming equipment ready for installation.
- Fully test, clean and repair where necessary all gaming equipment.
- Ensure all equipment is fully PAT tested and complies with Health and Safety requirements.
- Configure equipment to customer specification via tablet.
- Ensure all machines have latest technical updates fitted.
- Assist with large deliveries.
- Prepare machines ready for disposal.
- Ensure all physical movements of machines are captured on the stock system.
- Ensure that work area is kept clean, tidy and free of hazards and that good housekeeping is maintained at all times.
- Report any equipment issues to Workshop Supervisor.
Required Skills and Experience
This competency profile does not include technical/specialist behaviours but includes a list of generic behaviours which are required by an individual at this level. Individuals at this level must provide clear evidence of behaviours demonstrated within the responsibilities/tasks outlined. At this level technical accountability for work done and decisions taken is expected. When reviewing your role, you may wish to priorities the behaviours that are considered most important to maximise performance in your job.
- Seeks information from appropriate existing sources to handle tasks, issues and problems. The sources might include other people, manuals, customer records, etc.
- Refers to higher authorities and/or established procedures and regulations when required.
- Acts promptly to meet customer needs.
- Seeks and responds positively to regular performance feedback from other people.
- Sees the need to work co-operatively with others and does so.
- Keeps others informed (e.g. colleagues, customers, management) of matters which affect them.
- Shows commitment to team goals (e.g. by actively joining in team activities/group discussions and committing to follow-up actions).
- Understanding the team’s objectives and acting accordingly.
- Supports team/group decisions even if not in complete agreement.
- Is courteous and shows consideration for the needs and feelings of others.
- Listens to the views, feelings and attitudes of others and works sensitively with them.
Integrity and Trust
- Be able to accept and adapt to change in policies and procedures.
- Ensure confidentiality in all aspects of business information.
Accountability and Ownership
- Seeks to ensure that customers’ needs are met in a way that is advantageous to both the organisation and customer.
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.