To work within the Operational Warehouse and workshop preparation area to prepare all types of Gaming equipment ready for installation.
1. Fully test, clean and repair where necessary all gaming equipment.
2. Ensure all equipment is fully PAT tested and complies with Health and Safety requirements.
3. Configure equipment to customer specification via tablet.
4. Ensure all machines have latest technical updates fitted.
5. Assist with large deliveries.
6. Prepare machines ready for disposal.
7. Ensure all physical movements of machines are captured on the stock system.
8. Ensure that work area is kept clean, tidy and free of hazards and that good housekeeping is maintained at all times.
9. Report any equipment issues to Workshop Supervisor.
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.