To ensure all installed equipment is left in full working order.
1. Fully test, clean and repair where necessary all gaming equipment.
2. Ensure all equipment is fully PAT tested and complies with Health and Safety requirements.
3. Configure equipment to customer specification via tablet.
4. Ensure all machines have latest technical updates fitted.
5. Assist with large deliveries.
6. Prepare machines ready for disposal.
7. Ensure all physical movements of machines are captured on the stock system.
8. Ensure that work area is kept clean, tidy and free of hazards and that good housekeeping is maintained at all times.
9. Report any equipment issues to Workshop Supervisor.
10. To ensure any cash transfers are completed in accordance with Inspired policy and all cash is fully accounted for.
11. To liaise with site manager re demonstration of equipment.
12. To leave equipment fully secure and to comply with Health and Safety requirements.
13. Complete a PDA sign off record for all jobs completed.
14. There will be a requirement to drive a 3.5 tonne, Tail Lift vehicle.
15. To ensure all machines and equipment is secured in vehicle during transit.
16. Ensure vehicle is locked and secure when unattended.
17. To ensure compliance of Inspired policy regarding vehicle care, maintenance and cleanliness.
18. To report all vehicle defects and service requirements to supervisor.
19. Involves significant amount of manual handling activities.
Starting salary at £19,100 with further salary opportunities in 2022
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.