Inspired Gaming UK
Motorway Venue Manager – Starting at £29,000 depending on experience.
Company vehicle is provided which can be used for personal use along with other company benefits.
Location –Folkestone, J11 and M20. Must have own transport.
We have an exciting opportunity within our Motorway Service team and we’re looking for someone with a positive and can-do attitude, who has good communication skills, assertive and self-motivated. The successful applicant will be organised and effective problem solver and decision maker. Proven experience within a venue/multi-site environment and within the leisure/hospitality/gaming industry will be beneficial along with understanding of gaming legislation and compliance.
The role of a Venue Manager is to control the day-to-day operation of a licensed Gaming Venue, as well as carrying out engineer duties.
The main duties include but are not restricted to ensuring that: –
- To ensure day to day control of an adult gaming centre.
- Exception levels are minimised and reported weekly to management
- Excellent customer relations are built and maintained
- Complete weekly collections and finalise all banking’s in full
- Rota management, ensuring the venue is always covered, during operational manning hours
- Ensure all cash handling policy and procedures are always followed and carried out
- Budgeted targets are achieved
- Cost controls are met
- Physical and personal security is maintained
Part of the role is maintaining, repairing, and servicing machines and ensure they are kept in excellent working order. Full training on engineer duties will be provided.
- 33 days of Annual Leave including Bank Holidays
- Birthday Leave (An extra day off for your birthday)
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – Put forward a friend to work for us to earn a bonus (Subject to T&C’s)
- Recognition Scheme awarded each quarter and annually
- Wellbeing Initiatives
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
40 hour per week permanent role including weekend work.
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.