As a key member of the Stores department, the Stores Operative will be responsible for taking delivery of goods, process and pick orders, maintain stock accuracy and manual handling equipment. The role is fast paced and is based in our factory/warehouse. The role works predominantly with employees across the business as well as dealing with external stakeholders etc.
• Taking delivery of goods and supplies
• Checking for damaged or missing items
• Perform stock checks at regular frequencies to maintain stock accuracy
• Storing goods
• Moving stock around with manual handling equipment or a forklift truck
• Picking and packing orders
• Loading goods for dispatch
• Maintaining accurate records of stock
• Keeping paperwork/system up to date
• Cleaning work areas
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.