The role is office based and works predominantly via phone and E mail.
The role may be assigned a specific customer base, or cover several.
• Maintaining accurate stock levels to ensure that all stock is replenished on a regular basis.
• Credits collated and entered on a database before issuing to customers’ accounts.
• Liaising with purchasing department regarding stock levels and delivery of spare part components.
• Ensuring all supporting despatch and shipment documentation (invoices where necessary) is correctly headed and that despatches are supported with appropriate documentation for each market.
• Tracking outstanding customer orders; this is done on a daily basis.
• Liaisons with appropriate departments regarding the co-ordination of export spare parts deliveries.
• To co-ordinate with the Spares Stores Assistant to ensure procedures and effective working practices are maintained.
• Ensuring filing is up to date on a daily basis.
• Any other duties commensurate with the position.
• Previous experience working in a spares function within a busy organisation.
• Computer literate including Microsoft office.
• Experience of using ERP / MRP systems.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Pro Active
• Good communicator.
• Process oriented.
• Team Player
• Comply with HSE policies
To apply for this job please visit igfulluat-inspiredcareers.cs129.force.com.