Minimise risk and loss to the company by conducting targeted security & compliance activity across estate. With a view to ensuring staff integrity and the company reputation, both proactive and reactive responses are required to successfully execute this role. Ultimately effective investigation any security issues are to be concluded to a satisfactory conclusion.
In respect of the Gambling Commission and LCCP regulations, it is imperative planned activity is undertaken to maintain and improve gambling compliance of our venues within various business sectors of Inspired.
The Revenue Protection Manager will be expected to be a “Go To” person for Security & Compliance issues, therefore a full understanding of operational and security procedures is required.
The Key activities for this role are:
• Staff Checks
• Operational audit
• Analysis of data
• Identifying key issues from data and pragmatically resolving them.
• Effectively investigating incident reports
On a day to day basis the Revenue Protection & Compliance Manager will work with both the Security admin and operations team to achieve the best possible outcomes to risks presented to them. Self-management in this role is key in ensuring priorities/deadlines are met and that all tasks are effectively managed. Communication with the Head of Security & Ops. Compliance is imperative on significant developments and general updates.
• Manage profit protection & security by using security admin data, incoming reports and completion of targeted field activity.
• Carry out checks on employees, machines, machines floats, stock, cash management, and other operational procedures etc.
• Undertake checks of all Company assets, including buildings, stock and cash, and report on any exceptions.
• Carry out speedy investigations into all physical attacks on Company employees and property, and report accordingly. Where appropriate, recommendations should be made regarding improvements to processes and procedures in an effort to prevent similar occurrences.
• Submit timely written reports to the Head of Security & Compliance on key events such as positive pre-checks, employee attacks, vehicle attacks, depot checks, high-risk break in sites and fraud incidents.
• Investigate any internal/external accusations concerning the activities of any Company employee whilst at work which brings their integrity into question.
• Carry out investigations as directed by the Head of Security & Compliance
• Liaise with external bodies in relation to all field security issues i.e. Police, machine manufacturers, other operators, customer security, site managers and other agencies as required
• Report and advise on any potential weaknesses in machine design or gameplay, which may result in loss of income, fraud or safety risks.
• Provide initial Security induction to new operational staff ensuring staff safety security and integrity are emphasised.
• Ensure the central security time management database is kept up to date with regards to completed security activity.
• Attend meetings with customers/consultants/suppliers with, and as directed by the Head of Security & Compliance
• When required, assist with MSA activity conducting site/machine/staff checks and investigations as requested by the Head of Security & Compliance and in line with reports from site and the Security Admin Team
• Plan & conduct operational field compliance reviews to evaluate adherence to the Gambling Commission obligations and LCCP rules.
• Actively manage operational compliance standards and where necessary reiteration and/or training is given with a view to improving adherence. More serious breaches of compliance should be investigated & reported to management with a view to holding a disciplinary meeting.
• Ensure any conclusions and recommendations detailed on reviews or investigations into compliance issues are responded to in a timely manner and to a satisfactory standard to avoid/minimise further risks.
• Maintain a close liaison with the Head of Security & Ops. Compliance ensuring you report any serious, ongoing or unresolved issues.
• Carry out additional tasks as advised by the Head of Revenue Protection & Security as when required.
• Apply principles of security which minimise operational costs and provide maximum benefit to the company and our customers
• Always represent the company in an efficient and professional manner.
• Maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
• Ensure that any instruction issued by the Head of Revenue Protection & Security is carried out fully.
• Ensure that you and comply with all company policies and procedures in relation to Health and Safety at work.
• Ensure the Company social responsibility policies in relation to gambling and statutory provisions of the Gambling Act 2005 and the Gambling Commission Licence Conditions and Codes of Practice are fully complied with at all times.
• Dissemination of regulatory information in relation to compliance
• Ability to carry out employee investigative interviews
• Gaming and Leisure industry
• Knowledge of gambling compliance
• Operational audit experience
• Ability to analyse information, identify root causes and develop / implement solutions
• Effective oral and written communication skills necessary at all levels of internal / external customers
• Be able to visualise current and potential future challenges
• Ability to think strategically to minimise exposure to emerging threats and trends
• Computer literate inc. Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Have an assertive but friendly approach
• Ability to form strong partnerships across reporting relationships and also influence activities and results of those who are not direct reports
• Ability to see tasks through from start to end
• Flexible & mobile
• Able to change plans at short notice, work away from home with nights away as and when required
• A flexible team player, with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Multi-Task Orientated and Able to work under pressure
• Have a genuine interest in resolving issues and working to develop the operations teams in security & Compliance matters
• Be well presented, polite, tactful and friendly
• To comply with all Health and Safety policies and regulations in the performance of the duties of the post
• To carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function commensurate with the level of responsibility of the post
• To ensure the Company social responsibility policies in relation to gambling and statutory provisions of the Gambling Act 2005 and the Gambling Commission Licence Conditions and Codes of Practice are fully complied with at all times
• Current Driving License required
• High GCSE standard
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.