Remote Supports 1st Line Team Leader will have direct responsibility for guiding staff through the Inspired development program (TIER). This will include planning, creation and delivery of custom training packages as well as regular one on one staff reviews to ensure training given is applied to the required level.
The 1st Line Remote Support Team Leader will also act as a point of technical and procedural escalation for the team. Providing a key point of leadership and direction significant to the performance of 1st Line Remote Support operation.
Ability to work on own initiative to identify priorities and fault trends, exceptional people skills, proven process and people development skills and strong work & time management skills are important attributes to this role.
• Assist in the recruitment and development of the team, ensuring they have the required skills and training necessary to perform their role effectively.
• Complete monthly staff observations to ensure the correct application training given is being applied and that individual targets and goals are met.
• Provide verbal and written feedback to the team Manager, and staff, around performance and opportunities as they arise.
• Proactively engage with staff to form strong working relationships and team bonds.
• Work with other departments within Inspired to create, update and improve processes and procedures relevant to the smooth running of the operation.
• Directly responsible for maintaining all aspects of the structured staff development program (TIER) within Remote Support 1st Line. Mentoring staff through the system and providing full and regular updates to the team Manager.
• Maintaining a strong understanding of the Inspired product base and support systems to act as a point of escalation for the team in progressing service issues.
• Holding an awareness of all Remote Support 1st Line functions and assuming supervisory responsibility in the absence of the Remote Support 1st Line Manager.
• Actively demonstrate an ability both to accept delegated tasks as well as to use own initiative to identify workload priorities and opportunities for development.
• Ability to motivate, train and direct staff.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong organisational and timekeeping skills.
• Previous experience in a leadership role.
• Good level of IT ability.
• Strong team player.
• Sense of humour.