The role will be responsible for the delivery of 3rd line support for INSEINC’s product portfolio. Third Line is the final tier in the incident resolution model and will be expected to rectify any issues independently or through liaison with other teams such as technical operations and development. To this aim, a familiarisation with operating systems, networking and database systems is necessary.
• Adherence to incident management processes
• Effective and timely management, prioritisation and resolution of incidents escalated to 3rd Line
• Liaison with other functions to deliver effective resolutions to escalated incidents.
• Assisting Problem Management root cause investigation.
• Satisfying internal requests relating to products
• Involvement in the creation and approval of fix routines for other support teams.
• Test/Staging environment support
• Work 7.5 hour shifts between 07:00 – 23:00 including occasional weekend work
• 2+ years’ experience within an IT role.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills, both written and oral with good attention to detail.
• Methodical and disciplined approach.
• Fast learner; can absorb and understand information quickly.
• Experience supporting Windows
• Familiarity with Linux, SSH and shell command line
• Familiarity with network technologies (DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP)
• Familiarity with database systems and SQL
• Knowledge of scripting language (Perl, Python, etc) would be beneficial
• Familiarity with Java language would be beneficial
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.