Based from our office in Leeds/homebased, the requirements of the Remote Support Engineer role are to efficiently diagnose, fix and escalate service incidents logged into the remote support queue in accordance to customer SLA agreements. This will be achieved via accurate fault identification and application of our Service Incident Procedures backed up by good basic technical understanding of the Inspired Gaming digital product base.
Secondary activities such as additional service requests and planned work will also be carried out by this team on an ad hoc basis.
No previous experience is required for this role – full training will be given.
Ability to work on own initiative identifying priorities, trouble shooting/fault finding skills and a strong team ethic are important attributes to this role
• Maintaining a basic understanding of the Inspired product base to allow for efficient diagnosis and fix implementation of service incidents.
• Following diagnostic scripts to efficiently progress service incidents in accordance with customer service agreements.
• Adhering to a daily work allocation to progress service incident priorities.
• Using own initiative to identify fault trends and escalate as appropriate.
• Maintaining a close understanding of agreed Customer Service Level Agreements (SLA).
• Working closely with the 2nd Line Support team to ensure a consistent approach to incident progression and resolution.
• Flexibility with working hours (8 hour shifts between 08:00 – 22:00)
• Basic familiarity with IT
• Ability to prioritise tasks
• Strong organisational ability
• Ability to work in a pressurised environment
• Strong problem solving / trouble shooting skills
• Strong team player
• Good sense of humour
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.