Inspired is a global games technology company, supplying Virtual Sports, Mobile Gaming and Server Based Gaming systems with associated terminals and digital content to regulated lottery, betting and gaming operators around the world.
Inspired currently operates approximately 30,000 digital gaming terminals and supplies its Virtual Sports products through more than 40,000 retail channels and over 100 websites, in approximately 35 gaming jurisdictions worldwide. Inspired employs in the UK and elsewhere, developing and operating digital games and networks.
Based from our office in Burton on Trent, this role will be responsible for the delivery of 2nd line support for Inspired’s global product portfolio. Individuals in this role will be the custodians of service incidents escalated from Inspired’s 1st Line teams and other global customers, exercising excellent service delivery principles. Utilising defined processes, procedures and tools to administer approved fixes enabling customer SLAs to be met through ownership until resolution. This role must also consider the importance of the contribution it makes to product defect analysis through meticulous attention to detail resulting in accurate incident closure.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a good technical understanding of the Inspired product base (Training given)
- Efficiently diagnosing, fixing and escalating service incidents in accordance to customer SLA agreements
- Accurately capturing the correct data in the resolve text
- Using own initiative to identify key daily priorities
- Maintaining a close understanding of Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Follow 2nd line processes and procedures as defined to successful conclusion
- Retain ownership of customer relations when a service incident passed to 3rd line and to ensure that these are dealt with in a timely manner and/or as per the agreed SLA
- Communicate effectively with 1st Line and/or customers on any issues, questions or concerns as necessary
- Cover rota on a 24/7/365 basis with out of hours working allowance
- Flexibility with working hours (8 hour shifts on a 24/7/365 Rota)
- Ability to prioritise tasks.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment.
- Strong team player.
- Proven fault identification/troubleshooting experience
- 2+ years’ experience of working in an operational support environment.
- Strong IT knowledge, confidence and literacy including experience in using Microsoft Office.
- Fast learner; can absorb and understand information quickly.