Inspired Gaming UK
Make an impact in Gaming from Day One
At Inspired Entertainment, we don’t want our software to be good. Instead, we’re committed to making our games and entertainment products utterly superb, while also delivering world class performance and reliability to our customers. That’s why you’ll need to be enthusiastic about both technology and maintaining high standards if you want to join our team.
Investigate, Monitor, and Collaborate
As a ‘Remote Operations 2nd Line Support Technician’ you’ll be mainly investigating, monitoring, and collaborating. You’ll be the kind of person who gains satisfaction from gathering evidence and solving problems, and you’ll have an instinct for spotting trends and problems. Your natural attention to detail will assist you in following processes and procedures, and in diagnosing and escalating incidents. Your passion and commitment to teamwork will keep you motivated while working various shifts, both in the office and from home.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum of two years’ experience of working in an IT Support or Customer Service environment.
- Strong IT knowledge, confidence, and literacy, including experience in using Microsoft Office.
- The attitude and mindset of a team player whilst also being able to work independently.
- Diagnosing, fixing, and escalating service incidents.
- Capturing accurate data within systems.
- Using own initiative to identify and follow priorities.
- Following processes and procedures, as defined, to successful conclusion.
- Retaining ownership of customer relations.
- Communicating effectively with all areas of the business.
- Covering the rota on a 24/7/365 basis (with out of hours working allowance).
- Flexibility with working hours (8 hour shifts on a 24/7/365 Rota).
- Prioritising workload and tasks.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Fast learner; can absorb and understand information quickly.
- Maintaining a technical understanding of the Inspired product base (Training given).
We’ll be extra impressed if you have:
- Qualifications in IT or related subjects.
- Experience in a gaming / gambling / software environment
- Experience of operating within Service Level Agreements
- Proven fault identification / troubleshooting experience.
- Experience with Incident and Problem Management systems
- An understanding of Remote Desktop services, and other remote working solutions
GCSE level Maths and English ( or equivalent )
At Inspired Entertainment, we provide software, hardware, and services for regulated gaming, betting, lottery, social, and leisure operators across retail and mobile channels around the world. The Company has four segments:
- Our Gaming segment supplies gaming terminals and gaming software for the terminals in licensed betting offices, casinos, gaming halls and high street gaming centres.
- Our Virtual Sports segment designs, develops, markets, and distributes ultra-high-definition games in betting shops, other locations and online.
- Our Interactive segment enables other online gaming operators to host the majority of our Gaming and Virtual Sports products on remote gaming servers. This means that almost anyone, anywhere in the world can access and play the games and other content.
- Our Leisure segment supplies gaming terminals and amusement machines to the leisure and hospitality sectors, and to one of the UK’s leading operators of pay to play gaming terminals and amusement machines.
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.