You will be required to ensure that features and games are tested in a continuous manner during development, in a well maintained and suitable QA environment. This will involve working with detailed market specifications to support and guide developers in the creation of market specific titles.
A successful applicant will have a detailed and analytical approach to following test cases and provable experience working in highly regulated and gaming specific markets.
• Develop user story acceptance criteria and maintain them as the project progresses
• Create and maintain acceptance test scripts throughout development
• Constantly run and regress those tests scripts during and after game development
• Communicate reproduction steps and general issues to developers within your team
• Work with Product Owners and Developers to maintain high quality builds at the end of each sprint
• Understand the specific legal regulations for the territories games are being developed for
• Evolve and maintain test cases built around territory specific requirements
• Operate and maintain the QA hardware/software environment
• Handover test results and issues to the next stage in the testing pipeline
• Provide test assistance to teams throughout the studio as and when needed
• Support and mentor less experienced QA testers as and when needed
• Commercial experience of testing software developed for highly regulated markets
• Previous experience testing gambling games such as Slots or Table games
• Commercial manual test experience
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Experience working on as a tester within agile teams
• BCS/ISTQB (ISEB) Intermediate level in software testing
• Analytical and detailed approach
• Experience in testing software integration with hardware
• Experience working on agile teams
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.