Reporting to the Senior Product Manager or product Director the Product Manager will produce and own one or more assigned elements of the Product Strategy and contribute to Product Roadmaps, relating to one or more of Inspired’s products. They will be involved in all key stages of the product from inception, certification and delivery phases through to full-life product management. The role will require close co-ordination between account, service, product development, manufacturing and customers to achieve smooth deliveries of product release to market. Detailed product and competitor knowledge, product development lifecycle management, customer facing skills plus the ability to deliver quality results on time are all vital within this role.
The key aspect of this role is to assist the Senior Product Manager to define and justify ‘what’ the product needs are, what the deliverables are and the timeframe for which they are required in line with the roadmap.
The Product Manager’s responsibilities are to:
• Become the expert in the Product features and end to end setup and management of the Product in new and existing installations. The Product Manager will need to have a good practical grasp of all INGG technologies, tools, processes and how they can be tailored to fit the market requirements.
• Produce documented requirements including clear development instructions in the form of Epics and User Stories in Jira
• Contribute to the production of the assigned Product Roadmap(s) based on the local market needs and the wider Global Product Roadmap.
• Manage the product backlog, assisting the Senior Product Manager/Director in defining, documenting and prioritising product requirements
• Assist in preparation for Gate 0 and Gate 1
• Work closely with Development in the Agile role of “Product Owner” to ensure that each product release is developed to a high quality standard and delivers the expected return on investment.
• Efficiently document and report upwards, to the Senior Product Manager, current status and next steps of all product roadmap related activity or initiatives.
• Work closely with customers, legislators and local service partners to engineer the product into a working solution for that market.
• Ensure that all certificates and regulatory documentation are correctly filed with the appropriate internal and external bodies.
• Develop a full understanding of the unit economics and pricing for your market products and ensure the roadmap is in step.
• Work hand in hand with Content Product Management to ensure content is presented to the player in the best performing and most reliable manner.
• Feed all operational incidents and problems brought to their attention to the appropriate support functions and assist where necessary in any resolution.
• Deliver ad-hoc training and training material to customer staff as and when required in line with new product release or new customer contracts.
• Represent the Inspired team at client meetings.
• Having been employed for at least 2 years in a fast paced, process orientated, software development or IT Technical environment in a Project Management or Business Analyst capacity
• Ideally having experience in the gaming industry in Slots, VLT or mobile
• Having been further educated to degree level.
• IT qualifications including any proving an understanding of the software development lifecycle or IT service delivery would be highly desirable.
• An ability to use established analytical techniques to deal with complex requirements and document and communicate them in a manner that is appropriate for both technical and non-technical audiences
• Must be willing to undertake travel between Inspired UK and International offices, and customers based in both the UK and overseas.