The primary function of the Operational Support team is to identify and manage any exceptions in the day to day running of UK operations, using a good general understanding of all Inspired SLA expectations, products, processes and operational procedures. This knowledge will be used to effectively handle all exceptions through to resolution.
The Operational Support team will build strong working relationships with all UK Operational groups which includes Remote, Field, Spares and Logistics teams. Regular feedback and interaction will be required with all teams to assist with the development of operational staff and operational processes. The Operational Support function will contribute proactively towards improving UK Operations working methods and will work to help streamline and improve customer service delivery.
• Maintain a good general understanding of all UK products supported by Inspired Gaming.
• Provide live operational advice and support to UK Operations Service Engineers.
• Identify changing priorities through exception management and adapt working methods to maintain service delivery success.
• Provide Operational feedback to internal departments to ensure process and compliance is being adhered to.
• Proactively seek improved working methods to streamline and improve customer service delivery.
• Identify opportunities for improved performance in individuals or groups, discussing these proactively with appropriate training or management colleagues.
• Provide clear communication to customers and internal departments regarding incident progression/closure ensuring a professional approach is adopted at all times
• Actively seek improvement to operational knowledge and product understanding across all UK supported products.
• Lead by example and always promote a positive attitude and outlook on any given situation.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Operational and or Customer service experience
• Confident and clear communication skills (Especially via telephone)
• Computer Literate including proficiency with Office applications
• Problem solving and troubleshooting skills using own initiative
• Good general education
• Ability to prioritise tasks
• Ability to work in a pressurised environment
• Flexibility with working hours, including working a Rota over 7 days a week
• Relevant formal qualifications
• Good understanding of UK geography
• Awareness of how multiple operational teams operate
• Escalation/SLA Management Experience
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.