We are Inspired…Looking for Venue Manager for an adult gaming centre on Stop 24 motorway services
Motorway Venue Manager – Starting at £24,995 depending on experience. Salary increase opportunity after successful completion of 6-month probationary period.
We have an exciting opportunity within our Motorway Service team and we’re looking for someone with a positive and can-do attitude, who has good communication skills, assertive and self-motivated. The successful applicant will be organised and effective problem solver and decision maker. Proven experience within a venue/multi-site environment and within the leisure/hospitality/gaming industry will be beneficial along with understanding of gaming legislation and compliance.
The role of a Venue Manager is to control the day-to-day operation of a licensed Gaming Venue, as well as carrying out engineer duties.
The main duties include but are not restricted to ensuring that: –
- Budgeted targets are achieved
- Venue and staff are always compliant in line with Gambling Commission guidelines
- Ensure all cash handling policy and procedures are always followed and carried out
- Company operating standards are adhered to
- Cost controls are met
- Human resources are effectively managed
- Staff are supervised and managed correctly in all areas
- Rota management, ensuring the venue is always covered, during operational manning hours
- Physical and personal security is maintained
- Adhere to all company health and safety practices and procedures
- To ensure day to day control of an adult gaming centre.
- Exception levels are minimised and reported weekly to management
- Excellent customer relations are built and maintained
- Complete weekly collections and finalise all banking’s in full
Part of the role is maintaining, repairing, and servicing machines and ensure they are kept in excellent working order. Full training on engineer duties will be provided.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
40 hour per week permanent role including weekend work. Company vehicle is provided which can be used for personal use along with other company benefits.
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.