We are looking for a Support Engineer who will support the MSA engineers in maintaining standards, managing a team, covering holidays and relief cover for other locations when required. Also, with experience in servicing and repairing electronic or electromechanical products e.g., games / video and novelty machines on our motorway service business.
The Role: Support Engineer to cover A1 and surrounding areas.
Responsibilities / Key Tasks
- To support the day-to-day operation of a site including staff management, covering and rota planning
- Carry out and ensure cash collections are managed accurately and in accordance with Company
- Control floats
- Maintenance and repair for all sited equipment
- Resolve routine malfunctions where cause and corrections are readily identified.
- Ensure your supervisor is satisfied with the standard of repairs prior to leaving the premises and appropriate records of work
- Focus on machine reliability, performance, and
- Assist with training, guidance and technical support for venue level
- To observe the legal aspects of the business relating to machine licensing and to report any discrepancies immediately to the technical
- Ensure correct siting of equipment in conjunction with machines manager in order to ensure maximisation of income to the
- Help with relief cover for our other
- Full driving licence is required
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.