It is essential for the Engineer to understand the products serviced by the company and to apply this knowledge to achieve the most efficient incident resolution. In addition, the engineer must have a strong understanding of Field Services operational processes and procedures.
• Previous experience working within a technical role, ideally within the gaming / electronics field.
• Excellent organisation, communication, and process skills.
• Good General Education.
• Current Driving Licence.
• Problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to prioritise tasks.
• Excellent Customer care skills.
• Ability to develop oneself and work on one’s own initiative and be self- motivated.
• Approachability at all levels of staff and management.
• Flexibility with working hours.
• Ability to work within a wider operational team & fully contribute to management discussions.
• Leadership and coaching skills.
• Adept at solving problems.
• Servicing of electronic or electromechanical products. For example, gaming industry, office equipment etc.
• Experience in networking and network products.
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.